- Street Flour Tortillas
- 2 Fresh Chicken Breast
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 8 oz of Black Beans
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 2 oz Purple Onions
- Juice of One Lemon
- Take the chicken breast and put in a stock pot. Do not stack the chicken for even cooking, season and add water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 11-14 minutes depending on the thickness. Remove from heat and let cool.
- While the chicken is cooking dice your tomatoes and onions.
- With the juice of the lemon combine with sour cream to make a sour cream drizzle for your tacos.
- Place Black Beans in a stock pot and bring to a medium heat.
- Once the chicken is cooled, place stock in a bowl (it will be used later). Shred chicken with two forks or use a food processor until you have achieved your desired look of the chicken.
- Warm your tortillas in a skillet on medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Or place on a baking sheet at 350F for 3-5 minutes.
- Place the shredded chicken in a skillet and add 1 cup of stock. The chicken is already cooked this is to add another level of flavor. Bring to a medium heat for 3 minutes and remove.
- In your street taco place shredded chicken first then layer with beans, tomatoes, onions, cilantro and drizzle your sour cream.