BY: Chef Desmonae
Double Chopped Lollipop Lamb Chops (4) *You can have a butcher cut these or get a full rack of lamb and cut them yourself
- 2 tablespoons of Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper
2 Russet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
11 oz of Baby Spinach
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 4 strips of thick cut bacon
- Green Onions
- Heavy Cream
- 2 cups of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup of butter
- 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Rinse potatoes, cut them in ¼ inches thick ensuring that you do not cut them all the way to the bottom of the potato.
- Mix olive oil, salt and pepper then brush over each potato. Place on a baking sheet and in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush the rest of the oil on the potatoes and put back in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Season lollipop lamb chops evenly.
- Mince Garlic and in a small saucepan add garlic and butter when the garlic becomes fragrant add the heavy cream bring to a boil add parmesan cheese stir until smooth.
- Add sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper. For about 3 minutes until mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat and let sauce thicken.
- Get a cast iron or non-stick skillet heat to a medium high heat with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. If you see a little smoke the skillet is ready.
- Add lamb chops and let them get a good sear 3-5 minutes on each side. Let rest.
- In the same pan you cooked the lamb chops in saute the spinach 3-5 minutes.
- Assemble Spinach on a platter. Add Lambchops.
- Remove Potatoes from the oven. Put the alfredo mushroom sauce on the potatoes. Enjoy.
Remember with spinach even if you think that you have enough, add some more spinach does shrink.